The Association of Imperialism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic#2: Overseer of RP and Overseer of Immigration

5 posters

Go down

Topic#2: Overseer of RP and Overseer of Immigration Empty Topic#2: Overseer of RP and Overseer of Immigration

Post by Rifty Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:54 pm

While on the subject of Overseers - I'm announcing officially that this was the last term for Overseer of Roleplay. Also Overseer of Immigration will be merging  with Overseer of Culture. Newly named Overseer of Citizens
Rifty
Rifty
Admin

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=rifty

Back to top Go down

Topic#2: Overseer of RP and Overseer of Immigration Empty Re: Topic#2: Overseer of RP and Overseer of Immigration

Post by Rifty Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:56 pm

The ending of the Overseer of Roleplay comes down to the sheer lack of contributions by whoever is in the position as well as the small amount of roleplays.

Roleplays can still occur - however no designated leader will exist.
Rifty
Rifty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Topic#2: Overseer of RP and Overseer of Immigration Empty Re: Topic#2: Overseer of RP and Overseer of Immigration

Post by Silver Noble Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Rifty wrote:Sounds like a good plan.

While on the subject of Overseers - I'm announcing offciaily that this was the last term for Overseer of Roleplay. Also Overseer of Immigration will be merging  with Overseer of Culture. Newly named Overseer of Citizens
Totally agree there the RP Overseer has never done jack, neither has overseer of immigration anyway no one brings in new nations besides your recruiting efforts.
Silver Noble
Silver Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifty Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Silver Noble wrote:
Rifty wrote:Sounds like a good plan.

While on the subject of Overseers - I'm announcing offciaily that this was the last term for Overseer of Roleplay. Also Overseer of Immigration will be merging  with Overseer of Culture. Newly named Overseer of Citizens
Totally agree there the RP Overseer has never done jack, neither has overseer of immigration anyway no one brings in new nations besides your recruiting efforts.
Exact reason i plan on the merge of the positions ^-^
Rifty
Rifty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Festavo Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:18 pm

I don't really see that many old faces in the same position. Stretch has been in internal affairs forever but he said (spoiler) he is not running for that position again. I don't see a purpose. Maybe term limits of 2 consecutive terms?
Festavo
Festavo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Viridian Tribes Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:50 pm

I do not see how culture and immigration can be merged, I believe it should be Internal affairs and culture
The Viridian Tribes
The Viridian Tribes

Back to top Go down

Topic#2: Overseer of RP and Overseer of Immigration Empty Topic#2:Overseer of RP and Overseer of Immigration

Post by Silver Noble Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Culture because effectively the immigration overseer is being scrapped but we are getting off topic I will break off the announcement about RP and Immigration Overseer into a new topic. Hang on.
Silver Noble
Silver Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by The Viridian Tribes Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Can someone tell me how Culture and immigration are related?
The Viridian Tribes
The Viridian Tribes

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Noble Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:12 pm

So its less of a merging and more of a the Overseer of Immigration job is disappearing since it isn't really needed, Overseer of Culture gains some additional responsibilities since there won't be an overseer of RP anymore.
Silver Noble
Silver Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by The Viridian Tribes Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:20 pm

Hm, ok
The Viridian Tribes
The Viridian Tribes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifty Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:40 pm

I wouldn't merge immigration into IA as IA is a heavy load already
Rifty
Rifty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reddogkeno101 Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:11 pm

I agree with rift here. Makes sense
reddogkeno101
reddogkeno101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifty Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Rifty wrote:While on the subject of Overseers - I'm announcing officially that this was the last term for Overseer of Roleplay. Also Overseer of Immigration will be merging  with Overseer of Culture. Newly named Overseer of Citizens
Rifty
Rifty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down